He told me he went home afterwards.
他告訴我他后來回家了
But...I don't know.
但是...我不知道
He-he was so angry.
他...他很生氣
Aria, what is it? - I know him.
艾瑞亞 怎么了 -我很了解他
And I know that Ezra can't look me in the eye when he lies.
我知道以斯拉撒謊的時候不會直視我的眼睛
And when he told me he went home, he didn't..
他告訴我他回家了時 他沒有..
look at me.
看我
Well, we have to tell someone.
我們必須告訴別人
- Lorenzo, Ali, anyone. - No, we don't.
-洛倫佐 艾莉 都行 -不 不行
Now this is a giant leap.
這是個巨大的轉變
We're talking about Ezra killing someone.
我們說的是以斯拉殺了人
I mean, until we have actual proof
在沒拿到確切的證據前
we don't tell anyone anything.
我們誰都不能告訴
It's not.
這不是
It's not a giant leap.
這不是巨大的轉變
In fact, I think I told Ezra how to do it.
事實上 我認為是我告訴以斯拉該怎么做的
Ezra was on his book tour,
以斯拉當時在巡回書展
we got some time to lunch.
我們約了一起吃午飯
He was still trying to figure out what he wanted
他還在想下一本書
to write next and he said that he was toying around
應該寫什么 他說他一直在想
with the idea of a murder mystery.
寫一本懸疑兇案的書
I had just written my paper, so I told him about the case
我剛寫了論文 所以我就詳細地跟他說了
in detail.
那起案子
Maybe Ezra did do this to protect you.
也許以斯拉這么做是為了保護你