行業英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 行業英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語話題王 >  第228篇

外貿英語話題王5-5-4:了解產品

所屬教程:外貿英語話題王

瀏覽:

2016年04月16日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9495/5-5-4.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
A: Please come this way.Mr. Hill. The new machine is very similar to the old one.although it's a lot faster.

A:請這邊走,希爾先生。這臺新型的機器和舊的很相似,但是速度要快的多。

B: I've been very impressed by what l've seen.I know the factory is operating at full capacity,

B:我看到的一切給我留下了深刻的印象。我知道廠里正在全力生產。

A: Yes,we've received plenty of orders.both for home needs and for export.

A:是的,我們收到了大量的訂單,有國內的也有國外的。

B: Is any work done by subcontractors?

B:有些工作轉包給他人了嗎?

A: No. we are fully self-sufficient. We have laboratories. quality control department and packaging department all here.

A:沒有,我們自給自足。我們這兒有實驗室、質量檢查部門和包裝部。

B: Have you been producing this new model for a long time?

B:你們生產這種新產品很久了嗎?

A: Yes,we've introduced new technology and started the new model last year. Our designers always keep up with the state of art technology.

A:是的,我們剛剛引進了新的技術,去年開始 投人生產這種新產品。我們的技術水平始終與最新的技術保持一致。

B: Is the staff of engineers big?

B:工程師隊伍大嗎?

A: Totally we have about two hundred design engineers and production engineers.

A:我們有設計工程師和生嚴工程師一共200人。

B: How do you ensure quality control?

B:你們怎么保證質量檢查呢?

A: Well,it's done by the quality control department.

A:嗯,由質檢部來完成。

B: Do you also check the packaging?

B:你們也檢查包裝嗎?

A: Sure,but we've recently started to use packing companies too.

A:當然,但是我們最近也開始請包裝公司來完成包裝了。

B: I hear there is on-the-job training program here?

B:我聽說你們還有在職培訓項目?

A: Yes.our staff training department is responsible for this. And that is our office block. We have all the administrative departments there. Down there is the research and development section.

A:是的,我們的職工培訓部負責此事。那就是我們的辦公大樓。我們所有的行政部門都在那里。那邊是研發部。

B: How much do you spend on development every year?

B:你們每年在科研上花多少錢?

A: About 3% ~5% of the gross sales.

A:大約是總銷售量的3% N5%。

B: What's that building opposite us?

B:對面那座建筑是什么?

A: That's the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

A:那是倉庫,存放周轉快的貨物,這樣有急得訂貨時,就可以立刻交現貨。

B: If I placed an order now. how long would it be before I got delivery?

B:如果我現在訂購,到交貨前需要多少時間?

A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

A:那主要得看訂單大小以及您需要的產品而定。

B: It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place.It gave me a good idea of your product range.

B:謝謝你陪我看了整個工廠。這次參觀使我對你們的產品范圍有了一個很好的了解。

A: It's a pleasure to show our factory to our friends. What's your general impression.may I ask'.' We'd like to have your suggestion and comments.

A:帶朋友參觀我們的工 廠是我們的榮幸 ,不知道您的總體印象如何?我們希望聽取您的建議和評價 .

B:It's really impressive ; you have fine facilities and efficient people. especially the speed of your NW Model.

B:印象真的很深刻,你們擁有很好的設備和高效率的員工,尤其是你們的 NW型機器的速度。

A:That's our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

A:那是我們新開發的產品,性能很好兩個月前剛投入市場.

B:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

B:和你們的競爭對手相比,我想這機器可以讓你們 多占一個優勢.

A:Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

A:當然就速度而言,目前沒有廠家能和我們相比。

B:Could you give me some brochures for that machine?And the price if possible.

B:您能給我一些與那機器配套的小冊子嗎?如果可能,還有價格。

A: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

A:好的這是我們的銷售目錄和說明書。

B: Thank you.l think we may be able to work together in the future

B:謝謝。我想將來也許我們可以合作。

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思石家莊市紡器廠宿舍英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
粉嫩国产尤物在线精尽|日本一区免费二区下卡下载|亚洲天天做日日做天天谢日日欢|99久久久国产精品k影