行業英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 行業英語 > 職場英語 > 影視劇中的職場美語 >  第48篇

影視劇中的職場美語 第49期:三思而后行

所屬教程:影視劇中的職場美語

瀏覽:

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/49.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
No! Oh. who are you bringing?
不是 那你帶誰去嗎?
I don't know. Amanda, what's with all the questions?
我不知道 阿曼達 干嘛問這些?
Nothing. I just wanted to ask because...
沒什么 我只是問問 因為…
I know some great guys I could set you up with.
我認識一些牛人可以安排你認識。
Oh. Thanks.
謝謝。
But, um... I think I'm gonna ask a friend.
可是 我還是打算叫個朋友。
Maybe we should just hear him out.
也許我們該聽他說完。
Mom, the "Wit and Whimsy" column has been in "Mode" for 60 years.
媽 《智慧和奇想在》專欄已經在風尚60年了。
I'm not gonna cut it off just for make room for ads.
我不會就這么把它砍掉。
I'm sorry. I have to draw the line.
抱歉 我必須保留。
Well, maybe you can draw that line somewhere else.
也許你可以在別的地方保留。
I'm putting a lot of money in the company.
我可在這公司投了很多錢。
Of course I do.
我知道。
You rarely waste an opportunity to remind us of that fact.
你沒少提醒這事。
All I'm saying is,
我想說的是。
it would be nice to see a little return on my investment.
最好是能看到我的投資哪怕有一點點回報。
You can understand that, can't you, son?
你能理解的 對嗎 小伙。
Don't call me "son."
別叫我小伙。
Right.
好。
You've both made your opinions very clear.
你們的觀點都很明確了。
Maybe we should all just think this over for a bit.
也許我們都該好好考慮一下。
Fine. let's do that.
好 就這么辦。
 
 
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思焦作市白云花園(幸福路)英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
粉嫩国产尤物在线精尽|日本一区免费二区下卡下载|亚洲天天做日日做天天谢日日欢|99久久久国产精品k影