I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do. (該怎么辦呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (別擔心,我來幫你。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知該怎么辦才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我一個人決定不了。)
What shall I do? (怎么辦?)
我該怎么辦?
What am I supposed to do? be supposed to “計劃做……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我該怎么辦?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不知道。放松點兒,我會幫助你的。)
What am I going to do?
What should I do?
這下可麻煩了。
We are in trouble.
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我們不能按時完成計劃了。)
We are in trouble. (這下可麻煩了。)
We're in big trouble. 進一步強調不知如何是好的心情。
那很麻煩。
It's a hassle. *hassle “麻煩的事情,苦戰”。
Do you like the new computer system? (你喜歡這種新計算機系統嗎?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜歡,它很費勁。)
It's a pain in the neck.
It's a pain in the ass. 低俗的說法。
It's a lot of trouble.
這真是個難題。