英語六級口語,作為語言技能的核心之一,其重要性不言而喻。它不僅是英語學習的關鍵部分,更是我們提升自我、拓寬視野的橋梁。今天,我們將模擬一個“說明面試地點”相關的對話場景。
對話內容
A: Hello, is this the HR department? I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow.
A: 你好,是人力資源部嗎?我預約了明天的面試。
B: Yes, this is HR. Could you please confirm your name and the position you applied for?
B: 是的,這里是人力資源部。能請您確認一下您的姓名和申請的職位嗎?
A: Sure, my name is Li Ming, and I applied for the marketing specialist position.
A: 當然,我叫李明,我申請的是市場營銷專員的職位。
B: Thank you, Li Ming. The interview will be held in Room 302 on the third floor of Building A.
B: 謝謝你,李明。面試將在A樓三樓的302室進行。
A: Got it. Is there any specific sign or landmark I should look for near the room?
A: 明白了。房間附近有什么特別的標識或地標嗎?
B: Yes, there's a large conference room sign right outside Room 302. You can't miss it.
B: 有的,302室外面有一個大型會議室標識。你不會錯過的。
A: Great. How should I get to Building A? Is it far from the main entrance?
A: 太好了。我怎么去A樓呢?離正門遠嗎?
B: Not far at all. Just walk straight ahead from the main entrance, and you'll see Building A on your right.
B: 不遠。從正門一直往前走,你就會看到A樓在你的右邊。
A: Thanks for the clear instructions. I'll make sure to arrive a bit early.
A: 謝謝你的清晰指示。我會確保早點到。
B: You're welcome. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!
B: 不客氣。期待明天見到你!
重點詞匯解析
HR department - n.人力資源部
schedule /??edju?l/ - v.安排,預定
confirm /k?n?f??m/ - v.確認,證實
landmark /?l?ndmɑ?k/ - n.地標,里程碑
conference room - n.會議室
straight ahead - phr.一直向前
instructions /?n?str?k?nz/ - n.指示,說明
以上就是英語六級口語對話練習之說明面試地點相關內容,希望能對你有所幫助!