行業英語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 行業英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語口語 >  第25篇

展會談判必會的英語句型-5

所屬教程:外貿英語口語

瀏覽:

2016年08月23日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享

They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

We are running on two shifts.

我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

Almost every process is computerized.

幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

Quality is even more important than quantity.

質量比數量更為?

Quality is even more important than quantity.

質量比數量更為重要。

I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

Is the production line fully automatic?

生產線是全自動的嗎?

What kind of quality control do you have?

你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?

All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
 


用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思青島市海信天悅英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
粉嫩国产尤物在线精尽|日本一区免费二区下卡下载|亚洲天天做日日做天天谢日日欢|99久久久国产精品k影