? 您還要點別的什么嗎?Anything else I can do for you?
對話 A: Anything else I can do for you? 您還要點別的什么嗎?
B: More bread, please. 請再來點面包。
? 我要加點咖啡。I need more coffee.
對話 A: Oh, waiter! I need more coffee. 嘿,服務生!我要加點咖啡。
B: Cream and sugar? 奶油和糖都要嗎?
A: Yes, cream and sugar. 是的,都要。
? 勞駕,你有空時能到這里來一下嗎?Pardon me, can you come here when you have a second?
對話 A: Pardon me, can you come here when you have a second? 勞駕,你有空時能到這里來一下嗎?
B: Sorry to keep you waiting. 對不起,讓您久等了。
? 可以換菜嗎?Can I change the dish?
對話 A: I don't think I like it. Can I change the dish? 我不喜歡這道菜,可以換嗎?
B: I'm afraid not. Once it's ordered and served, it can't be changed. 恐怕不行。一旦下了單,并且送上了桌,就不能換了。
A: That's all right. 好吧。
? 請給我一些餐巾紙。Please give me some napkins.
同類表達 Would you please offer me some napkins?
? 十分鐘之后能做好嗎?Will it be ready in ten minutes?
同類表達 Will it be finished within ten minutes? 十分鐘之內能完成嗎?
? 續杯要收費嗎?Do you charge for refills?
同類表達 Can I have refills for free? 續杯能免費嗎?
? 茶是可以自己倒的嗎?Is the tea self-service?
對話 A: Is the tea self-service? 茶是可以自己倒的嗎?
B: Yes. And you can have refills for free. 是的,續杯免費。
? 房間太冷了,可以把空調溫度調高一點嗎?The room is too cold; could you please turn up the air-conditioner?
對話 A: The room is too cold; could you turn up the air-conditioner? 房間太涼了,可以把空調溫度調高一點嗎?
B: Sorry, but it is a part of the central air-conditioning. 很抱歉,這是中央空調制冷。
? 我不要我點的菜了。I'd like to cancel my order.